The Staff at Kirkbride understands how important family visits can be for our patients. In order to provide a safe and family-friendly environment, we ask for full compliance with
Visiting Policy for Rehabilitation Patients:
- Visitors are not permitted on the patient units.
- Visits take place on Sunday Afternoon from 1:00PM-3:30PM.
- All visitors must be on the patients’ approved visitors list - this is approved by the Primary Therapist.
- All visitors must bring photo ID (this applies to those 18 years or older).
- Visitors may be asked to leave the premises if they are disruptive, suspected of being under the influence or suspected of providing contraband to residents.
- No inappropriate contact is allowed during visitations. This is defined as, but not limited to, prolonged kissing, hugging and touching. Failure to comply will result in the termination of the visit.
- All packages brought to residents must be turned over to and subject to search by the staff for contraband.
- All residents will be searched at the termination of the visit.
- Pictures and videos are prohibited from being taken during visits.
- Outside food and beverages or not permitted.
- Patients and visitors cannot leave the designated visitation area during visits.
Visiting Policy for Acute Hospital Patients:
- Monday thru Saturday: 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Sundays and Holidays: 2:00pm-5:00pm
- On holidays, the Sunday schedule is followed.
Children under 16 years old are not permitted to visit without a physician order. Patients will provide a list of visitors that they will accept. All visitors will be asked to leave the premises if they are disruptive, suspected to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, or suspected of providing contraband to any patients. Visitors identified as disruptive will be restricted from future visitation. Visitors may not visit in the patient’s room. All packages brought by visitors must be inspected by staff for contraband before that patient receives the package.