- + Rose S. DiOttavio, President/CEO and Director
- Ms. DiOttavio has served as President, COO and Director of CoreCare Systems, Inc. since January 31, 1995 and has served in comparable positions with present subsidiaries of the Company since 1991. In November 2008 she assumed the role of President and CEO of CoreCare Systems, Inc. She has served in a variety of management positions in the health care industry, including needs assessment, regulatory compliance, financial feasibility, project development, financial consulting, operations and fiscal management, expert witness and acquisition due diligence.
She has been noted for distinction in Outstanding Young Women of America and Who’s Who of American Women. Currently, she also serves as a Director of Horizon House, a non-profit organization serving the mentally ill, homeless and disadvantaged.
- + Fred Baurer M.D., Medical Director
- Dr. Baurer joined the Kirkbride Center as Medical Director of Substance Abuse Services in February 1997, was appointed Assistant Medical Director in September 1997 and Medical Director in October 1998. He is Board Certified in Psychiatry with added qualifications in Addiction Psychiatry. Prior to joining Kirkbride, Dr. Baurer served as Director of the Strecker Partial Hospital Program from its inception in 1989 until 1997 and a Co-director of Strecker Hall in 1996-1997. Dr. Baurer is the Regional Chairperson of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry. He also serves as Chairman of the Addiction Psychiatry Committee of the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society. Dr. Baurer has been recognized by Philadelphia Magazine as one of the “top docs” in the region in the field of Addiction Psychiatry. Dr. Baurer graduated from Wesleyan University and Temple University School of Medicine. He completed Residency Training at the Institute of Pennsylvania Hospital and Psychoanalytic Training at the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Institute. He is on the faculty of the Philadelphia Psychoanalytic Institute and the Philadelphia Psychotherapy Training Program.
- + Marlene Douglas-Walsh, RHIA, Executive Director
- Ms. Douglas-Walsh joined Kirkbride Center in 2015 as Executive Director. Marlene has had substantial experience in the administration of medical-surgical hospital services, psychiatric hospital services, residential substance abuse services at both the inpatient and outpatient levels of care. She has served in various senior leadership positions such as Hospital Administrator, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Assistant Vice President of Professional Services as well as functioned as a Regulatory Consultant. She has over 30 years of ecperience in the health care arena. She is a Registered Health Information Administrator(RHIA) and has a Masters in Healthcare Administration from Walden University. She Holds a Bachelor of Science in Health Information Managemtent from Temple University.